Friday, November 16, 2007

Greetings from Singapore!


Apparently this website is getting more responses from Singapore than Schuylkill County.




Here is a note from George Cahill. He is the heir apparent to Hugh Branum, the original Mr. Greenjeans from the Captain Kangaroo Show of yesteryear.
Now if we can only find the heirs to Crabby Appleton and Tom Terrific. It was great to hear from George after all of these years and he is wished lots of luck.

Hello Nativity Class of '68!

I've attached ... some current information on my where abouts and a couple of pictures from Singapore of my wife Darlene, my son George IV & myself along with Paul Pistore who played Mister Moose on the All-New Captain Kangaroo Show.

Hope all is well in the Heart of the Anthracite Coal Region and I'll try to work on making it to the 40th Reunion but show-biz being a catch-as-catch-can enterprise, I can't make any promises. My contact information is below; George N. Cahill III2220 Amity CourtNew Port Richey, Florida 34655

My best to all, George N. Cahill III Odex Pte. Ltd.Singapore

No comments: