Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Greetings from Lock Haven!


I look forward to any reunion we may have next year. I personally have a preference to have something at a hotel/meetingroom, but they look like a nonexistant entity in Schuylkill County. Perhaps I shoud move back and opensomething down there. Even little Lock Haven has something here. I did get to a nice reunion for another organization in Reading last month and had a great time. Of course, it was at a very nice hotel.... A picnic sounds like a great idea too. I never did know about those when they were held. Somehow I got out of the loop for 15-20 years. I've been enjoying your blog entries. If I find any old pictures, I will forward them. If I may help in any way, please let me know
Take care.

Joe Murton








Thanks Joe for your note. I will give your website some publicity if you don't mind:
If anyone else has a website of interest to the Class of 1968, please send in details.
maitre de blog
Here is a video involving feet.

No comments: