Sunday, February 3, 2008

football

Today is Superbowl Sunday, February 3rd, 2008. Time for a football blog.

What was the coach saying at half-time:
A. "Who's winning?
B. "I'm leaving now, I want to beat the traffic home."
C. "You have to remember... no passing to the referee."
D. "Maybe we still have a chance in this year's Pierogie Bowl."
E. "We spent too much time practicing the coin toss."
F. "The half-time show is really awful, we'll stay here until it's over."
G. "Who can concentrate when Get Smart is on tv; I can't wait until the VCR is invented."
H. "Think of the bright side, we are saving on Gatorade this year."
I. "I know, those East Penn bus rides upset my stomach too."
J. "I think it's time we said a prayer to St. Jude."
I. None of the above
subliminal message: I will go to Sweet Arrow Lake County Park, on Saturday October 18, 2008

No comments: