Wednesday, October 23, 2013

photo captured with my Iphone

The photo above was not captured by my Iphone, nor
was it taken at Sweet Arrow Lake. If you really want to know, it was taken in 1967 at
the Whimsey, which was located between Wadesville and St. Clair on the old Darkwater Road.
 It was taken on my Kodak Instamatic.
 
 
 
 
 

                                          This is the photo that I captured on my Iphone!
                                               Sweet Arrow Lake in the autumn....

                                       “Fall has always been my favorite season.
                                  The time when everything bursts with its last beauty,
                           as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”
 
                                                                                                         Lauren DeStefano, Wither





No comments: