Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Discipline Office pop quiz

Is the caption of this photograph:

A. "Operator, give me Beechwood 4-5789."

B. "Operator, what do you mean, 9-1-1 hasn't been invented yet?"

C. "You have the wrong number...This is not the Butterball Turkey Hotline. It is the Nativity Discipline Office."

D. "The so-called note your son dropped off is not being accepted. Being 'sick of school' is not a valid excuse for being absent."

E. "Is this Angelucci's Pizza Shop? I would like two pepperonis, with extra cheese, delivered to the Discipline Office."

E. "This is the Discipline Office....It is for Nativity students only. Sir, you have to be a student here to be disciplined. I suggest you try the yellow pages."

F. "Matt, I want to put one hundred dollars down on Tampa Bay."

G. "No, this is not Ms. Cleo; this is the Nativity Discipline Office. But I can predict your future...detention for one full week."

H. "Is this American Idol? I cast one vote for...Fantasia."

I. "Barnes and Noble? Do you carry 'Punishment for Dummies?' "

H. None of the above.

No comments: